Event Logistics & Medical Support
Outdoor UK is a specialist provider of logistical and management support for small and large events, from city walks anywhere to cross-country treks (in the UK or abroad) to record-breaking expeditions (take a look at our Unlimited Expeditions page for more information on overseas challenge).
We have a successful track record of supporting charities and corporate groups in designing, setting up and safely and successfully managing fundraising challenges and events in the UK and overseas.
Our involvement in your event can be as minimal or comprehensive as you wish. We can offer any combination of the services listed:
- designing the event with you to make maximum use of your chosen location including:
- helping you to choose an appropriate venue, obtaining all relevant permissions
- developing route or event plans
- writing all risk assessments and notes
- sourcing and providing specialist and event equipment as required
- providing you with staff during the event to manage the event’s logistics
- providing you with guides and a support crew
- providing medical cover thanks to our experienced team of medics, who will support any type of outdoor or sporting challenge.
This offer can be scaled up or down according to your chosen event. We always strive to make best use of local resources and provide a value-for-money quality service geared to your needs or those of your participants. So whether you want to organise a local challenge day or are a charity, sporting association or a community group raising funds for a project and wanting something on a larger scale, contact us to discuss your requirements.